ENG & ESP Speaking
This move-in ready property features: (1) an upscale 3-bedroom 3 bath home; (2) a pool area that includes expansive tiled area, a covered rancho with an outdoor kitchen and full bathroom; (3) a fully functional in-law suite “casita” with a kitchen and bathroom; (4) and a locked storage space.
• Tiled floor, Solid wood doors • Tung and groove wood vaulted ceiling • Concrete block construction • Spanish tiled roof • Covered parking for two vehicles • Impact resistant glass windows
• 3 spacious bedrooms – two with large walk-in closets • Master bedroom and the larger of the two bedrooms have A/C units • All bedrooms have overhead fans • 3 bathrooms all with recently upgraded quartz counter tops – master bathroom has large soaking tub
• Recently upgraded quartz counter tops • New American range and microwave • Side-by-side refrigerator • Dishwasher • High-end stainless-steel sink was recently installed • Garbage disposal • Large walk-in pantry room
Outdoor Living – Porches / Ranchos
• Off the living room is a large tiled covered porch • Off the kitchen and laundry room is a covered porch that is protected from the elements • The large covered rancho has an outdoor kitchen that includes a sink with hot water, and a two burner gas range.
• High-end low maintenance turf was recently installed. No watering or mowing required. • There are avocado, almond, lime, fig, banana, plantain, guayaba, and guanabana trees on the property. • Garden areas have irrigation systems incorporated so no need to manually water plants during the dry season • 12-volt landscaping lighting system shows off the property during the evenings
Atenas (Spanish pronunciation: [a’tenas]) is the fifth canton in the province of Alajuela in Costa Rica. The canton covers an area of 127.19 square kilometers (49.11 sq mi) and has a population of 27,112 (estimate as of 2013). The origin of the name dates back to 1833, when the area was known as “Sabana Larga”, and the then Head of State, Don José Rafael de Gallegos, admirer of Greek civilization, proposed that the new population be called Athens. It is popularly said that Atenas enjoys the ‘best climate in the world’; the reason for this attribution is that climatic factors like temperature and humidity are stable all year round, with temperatures ranging from 19 Celsius at night to 34 Celsius during the day with a yearly average of 26 Celsius. It is a fairly compact canton, mountainous for the most part. The Río Grande (Great River) forms the border on the canton’s north and east sides. As the river moves south, it is joined by two other large rivers, the Río Poás and the Río Virilla, before turning west again and forming the canton’s southern border under a new name, the Río Grande de Tárcoles. The western border of the canton is established by a series of quebradas (canyons) that cut through the Coastal Mountain Range.